Want to help the DNSFilter's team secure the internet?
Want to work with a team of experienced developers from around the world?
Like to make a positive impact on customers?
Want to work with great people at one of the fastest-growing startups in the industry?
If this is you, you might be interested in the opportunity to join DNSFilter!
DNSFilter (a TechStars 2018 company) is a fast-growing SaaS startup with over 1700+ customers and is cash-flow positive. We are a proven product in a proven market.
🎁Why work at DNSFilter?
- Growth prospects - grow within the organization!
- Strong engineering and infrastructure to support you
- Work from home!
- Experienced founders who have built successful teams and successful companies
- Company gatherings each year (last year we all met on a beach in Colombia for 1 week)
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Full medical and dental benefits for US employees
What we need:
- Backend development to add and modify database driven REST endpoints in Ruby on Rails
- Commit source code changes in Git branches
- Write RSpec tests
- Work with a development manager to estimate, report progress, and indicate completion through project tracking tool (ZenHub)
- Occasionally analyze production bugs.
- Proficient in English: read / write / and speak English (over video calls)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or similar field (or a long work history in software)
- 2+ years of Ruby on Rails development
- 4+ years of software development
- Experience with ActiveRecord, SQL, REST endpoints, RSpec, Git
- Some experience working from home
- Live within 5 hours of Eastern Standard Time, and able to work close to a standard work day in Eastern Standard Time
- Experience with or willingness to learn Elixir (Phoenix), Golang, or low level mobile development (Android, iOS)
- Familiarity with Docker
- Knowledge of how DNS works, Active Directory, and other networking concepts