DNSFilter (http://dnsfilter.com) is scaling its support team with a full time (salaried) remote position. Your shift preference will be considered: weekends, evenings, nights, or days.
Get in at the ground level of a fast-growing profitable SaaS startup.
DNSFilter (a TechStars 2018 company) is a fast-growing SaaS startup with over 1500+ customers and is cash-flow positive. We are a proven product in a proven market.
The hiring manager is Mike Schroll (CTO & Co-Founder).
Why work at DNSFilter?
- Growth prospects - grow within the organization!
- Strong DevOps and Engineering teams to support you
- Work from home, we're a remote company!
- Experienced founders who have built successful teams and successful companies
- Company gatherings each year (last year we all met on a beach in Colombia for 1 week)
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Full medical and dental benefits for US employees
- Yearly salary of range of $45,000 - $65,000 depending on experience
What we are looking for:
- 5+ years of experience in IT break/fix, working for an MSP, or equivalent experience
- Ability to ramp on technology quickly and troubleshoot with enterprise customers on the phone
- Fluid (native level) proficiency in English - both speaking and writing
- An interest in both technical support as well as the product
- Experience freelancing or working remotely
- A Bachelor's Degree in a relevant area from a reputable college or equivalent experience
Typical responsibilities will include:
- Fielding customer questions through our chat portal, both in our product dashboard and, at times, on our sales web site
- Responding to support tickets and directing customers to standard troubleshooting documentation
- Handling requests/reports of improperly categorized domains
- Contributing to support walk-throughs and documentation
- Coordinating customer feature requests and bugs with the dev team
- Reporting support stats on a weekly basis in a team meeting
The candidate possesses:
- Technical knowledge in networking/routing, particularly in DNS
- Technical knowledge in Active Directory
- Technical ability, in the sense of being able to use the computer to perform various tasks from writing to network troubleshooting
- Previous experience in a similar position
- SQL, regex, and general familiarity with coding and scripting